All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to produce vast amounts of DNA sequence data has enabled the discovery of molecular markers in model organisms, crops, as well as orphan species making getyping the rate limiting factor, and this volume focuses on the different markers available and the low to high throughput getyping of these markers. Given the diverse nature of some of these systems, an overview is provided on the identification of markers from sequence data, as well as data analysis with example applications once the getyping data has been generated. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Plant Getyping: Methods and Protocols is aimed at plant molecular biologists, geneticists, plant breeders and ecologists who have a target question and need to kw the most suitable markers and getyping system to use.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1245
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight856 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJacqueline Batley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.