Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.00+ AU $13.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlant getyping, or DNA fingerprinting of plants, is a techlogy that has matured and is poised for widespread practical application. Plant getype analysis can be used for the identification of plants in commerce, plant breeding and research. This book examines the techlogy available and their application in the analysis of wild plant populations, germplasm collections and plant breeding. Special attention has been paid to microsatellite analysis, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) markers and new techlogies, such as microarrays and n-gel based analysis of markers.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byR. Henry
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.