All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModification of target protein properties by reversible phosphorylation events has been found to be one of the most prominent cellular control processes in all organisms. Recent advances in the areas of molecular biology and biochemistry are presenting new possibilities for reaching an unprecedented depth and a proteome-wide understanding of phosphorylation processes in plants as well as in other species. The major goal of Plant Kinases: Methods and Protocols is to provide the experimentalist with a detailed account of the practical steps necessary for successfully carrying out each protocol in his or her own laboratory. Plant protein kinases specifically addressed in this volume are members of the plant MAP kinase cascade, cyclin- and Calcium-dependent protein kinases, and plant sensor and receptor kinases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Plant Kinases: Methods and Protocols will prove a useful laboratory companion to both vice and seasoned researchers by facilitating the practical work that will lead them to new and exciting insights in this dynamic field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number779
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight796 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byArp Schnittger,Nico Dissmeyer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.