All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Plant Metabolism: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present the latest methods on quantitative analysis of plant metabolism. The methods focus on measurements, analyses and simulations of molecules, fluxes, and ultimately entire metabolic pathways and networks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, reagents, or software, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Plant Metabolism: Methods and Protocols seeks to benefit scientists ranging from plant biology, metabolic engineering, and biotechlogy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1083
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGanesh Sriram
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.