Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Plant Pathology: Techniques and Protocols covers diagstic methods that are currently used in laboratories for a broad range of plant species and matrixes. These include serological and molecular methods that have one or more of the following characteristics: suitability for high-throughput testing, detection of a group of pathogens or of sometimes uncharacterized pathogens, detection and identification of specific pathogens, and high sensitivity. This volume discusses qualitative and quantitative tests, as well as recently developed diagstic methods. It also provides background information on many pathogens, which are either endemic, n-endemic, or emerging and with different lifecycles that cause diseases of significant importance in a wide variety of hosts. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, background information on pathogens and the disease caused, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Informative and cutting-edge, Plant Pathology: Techniques and Protocols, Second Edition is the perfect book for plant pathologists and molecular biologists who will use this information to test out the latest research in their laboratories.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1302
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 69 black & white tables, biography
- Weight941 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChristophe Lacomme
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.