All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume addresses recent developments in phosphoproteomic techniques with a particular focus on the plant system. Over the recent decades, proteomic methods were refined to study the significance and dynamics of protein phosphorylation in various biological contexts. However, working with plant tissue imposes particular challenges to the biologist which are attributed to the rigid cell wall making protein extraction more difficult, the skewed protein abundance with Rubisco as a highly abundant protein and a large central vacuole leading to low protein yield and increased degradative enzyme activity. The methodologies in this book seek to move beyond these issues. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, Plant Phosphoproteomics: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal reference for researchers investigating this vital area of plant science.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1306
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight678 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWaltraud X. Schulze
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.