All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas, delivers a beautiful must-have guide to transform your plate, your kitchen and your life with the best nature has to offer, including 125 delicious and versatile plant-based recipes for every day of the year. Eating vegan doesn't have to be about sacrifice and substitutions. With Plant Power, Nava Atlas celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone-from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet-how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives-easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Illustrated with 75 gorgeous color photographs throughout, Plant Power focuses on the basics, from setting up a plant-powered pantry and fridge to choosing the best fresh foods for each season and streamlining daily meal preparation. Whether it's a stir-fry using leftover veggies in the crisper, a fajita dinner to please different taste buds, yummy hummus wraps, or a pot of chili to savor on a cold winter evening, Plant Power takes the challenge out of meal-planning and makes it fun. Each of the fresh and flavor-packed recipes is easy to make and customizable, with tips on variations from turning up the heat and mixing up ingredients, to kid-friendly, gluten-free, and seasonal options. By savoring and being grateful for the abundance of whole foods, a powerful message is conveyed, Nava writes. This is what we choose to eat; this is sustainable. And best of all, eating this way makes the world a better and more compassionate place.
- Author BiographyNava Atlas is an acclaimed vegan cook, creator of the popular VegKitchen.com, and bestselling author of Wild About Greens, Vegan Holiday Kitchen, Vegan Express, and The Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet. Atlas has also written for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications. She lives with her husband in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Nava Atlas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1224 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.