All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to produce healthier crops and better harvests! This uniquely valuable book highlights the tremendous progress of kwledge in different areas of the field over the last decade. Here you'll find new and useful information about plant molecular virology and how the field can improve the world food situation in the coming years. The last decade has seen remarkable advances in plant virological research, owing mainly to the rapid progress made in molecular biology and genetic engineering in recent years. While recombinant DNA techlogy has significantly contributed to our understanding of plant viruses, new findings are being accumulated every day as reported in various publications. Plant Viruses As Molecular Pathogens is the only book to bring you all of this information--22 chapters--in a single volume, compiled by specialists around the globe! Use Plant Viruses As Molecular Pathogens to enhance your kwledge of: * current virus taxomy * the molecular basis of virus transmission * movement of plant viruses * replication and gene expression of RNA/DNA viruses * resistance to viruses * molecular epidemiology * recombination events and possible mechanisms * molecular diversity * vel aspects of plant virus detection techlogiesWith helpful illustrations, photos, figures, models that explain viral mechanisms, and easy-to-understand reference tables, Plant Viruses As Molecular Pathogens will stimulate your thinking on this fascinating area of plant science!
- Author(s)Jawaid A. Khan,Jeanne Dijkstra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.