All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful reference covering several varieties of plants includes more than 100 precise drawings of flowers, leaves, buds, and growth patterns. Includes detailed depictions of the anemone, arbutus, broad bean, bell-flower, briar rose, dahlia, and lily, among others. A detailed narrative provides descriptions of physical features and general botanical information for each plant. 114 illustrations.
- Author(s)W. G. Paulson Townsend
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.