Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionGovernment employees are entitled to rights as outlined in written agreements between Union members, and the agency should t be privileged to change the rules, policies, and procedures documented. Failures by the Maryland County Government and the Union's disregard for a member's privileges to bargain, which led to a dismissed lawsuit and justice, inspired author Ruby Dee Thomas to record them in this book. She hopes that one is subjected to the injustices she received. About the Author Born in Washington, D.C., Ruby Dee Thomas worked for fifty years as a government employee. She is married with two daughters and three granddaughters. Her hobbies include sewing, singing, dancing, and crocheting and knitting, and she also performs yard work and home improvement projects. She completed two years of service as an Army National Guard reservist. She worked in the office of Mayor Marion Barry for two terms during thirty-five years of her first retirement in 1994. She continued for a second retirement, which included working with the House of Delegates, and finally retired from a Maryland County Government agency in 2012.
- Author(s)Ruby Dee Thomas
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.