All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf the church is to thrive in the twenty-first century, it will have to take on a new form as it ministers to the 120 million unchurched people in the United States. Planting and Growing Urban Churches is still virtually the only available text on church planting in North America and beyond. In this third edition, readers will find material on the importance of healthy, biblical change in our churches, updated appendices, insight on our postmodern ministry context, and strategies for reaching new population demographics such as Generation X and Y. Pastors, ministry leaders, and church planters will find the information and advice found in this book invaluable as they carry out their ministries.
- Author BiographyHarvie M. Conn is professor of missions at Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, where he has served since 1972. He was a missionary in Korea from 1960 to 1972. His numerous books and articles include The American City and the Evangelical Church and Eternal Word and Changing Worlds: Theology, Missions, and Anthropology in Trialogue; he continues to edit Urban Mission.
- Author(s)Harvie M. Conn
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHarvie M. Conn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.