All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.13Free postage
- AU $33.45Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book you'll learn how to prune selectively to admit more light and how to amend soil to increase its moisture retention. You'll also learn about more than 130 plants that accept reduced light and moisture levels-long-blooming woodland gems like epimediums and hellebores, and even lush foliage plants like evergreen ferns and hardy gingers, shrubs, climbers, perennials, ground covers, bulbs, annuals, and perennials- there is an entire palette to help you transform challenging spaces into rich, rewarding gardens.
- Author BiographyGraham Rice is an internationally known plantsman and award-winning garden writer. He is the author of more than 25 books and serves as a judge at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the RHS Flower Trials.
- Author(s)Graham Rice
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note125 colour photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.