All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out all about the science in the world around us with Moving Up with Science. Written to support the National Curriculum at Key Stage 2, each title explores key scientific topics through a combination of concise information and fun experiments. Moving Up with Science: Plants explains why flowers have colourful petals; how leaves make food for plants; and how water moves inside roots and stems. Explore different types of flower and discover what happens when seeds are kept in the dark.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMoving Up with Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight148 g
- Width211 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.