Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionFor everyone who studies or simply enjoys the impressive variety of wild plants that grow in the counties of Texas' coastal bend, here is an authoritative, user-friendly book that will make an excellent reference.
- Author BiographyROY L. LEHMAN is an associate professor of biology and director of the Laguna Madre Field Research Station. RUTH O'BRIEN is curator of the university's herbarium. TAMMY WHITE is an instructor, laboratory coordinator, and seasoned botanical field collector. The authors, colleagues at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, also co-authored the guide, Plants of Webb County, Texas.
- Author(s)Roy L. Lehman,Ruth O'Brien,Tammy White
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGulf Coast Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note65 line drawings, 1 b&w photo, companion cd with 650 colour photos, bib., index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.