All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor everyone who studies or simply enjoys the impressive variety of wild plants that grow in the counties of Texas' coastal bend, here is an authoritative, user-friendly book that will make an excellent reference.
- Author BiographyROY L. LEHMAN is an associate professor of biology and director of the Laguna Madre Field Research Station. RUTH O'BRIEN is curator of the university's herbarium. TAMMY WHITE is an instructor, laboratory coordinator, and seasoned botanical field collector. The authors, colleagues at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, also co-authored the guide, Plants of Webb County, Texas.
- Author(s)Roy L. Lehman,Ruth O'Brien,Tammy White
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGulf Coast Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note65 line drawings, 1 b&w photo, companion cd with 650 colour photos, bib., index
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.