All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook will provide a comprehensive, state-of-the art review the field of diagstic hematopathology as it's applied to patients with plasma cell neoplasms. Particular emphasis will be placed on immuphetypic data - immuhistochemistry and flow cytometry - as well as cytogenetics. We will also discuss how these ancillary data can predict progsis and chemotherapeutic response. Plasma Cell Neoplasms will serve as a very useful resource for physicians and researchers interested in the plasma cell myeloma diagsis, therapy, and research. It will provide a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current status of the field that will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts. All chapters will be written by experts in their fields and will include the most up to date scientific and clinical information.
- Author BiographyDr. Linden is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Hematopathology within the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology. In addition, he is the Assistant Director of the Special Hematology Laboratory. As a graduate student, Dr. Linden's thesis work helped develop a new mouse model of multiple myeloma. Dr. Linden completed residency and fellowship training in Hematopathology at the University of Washington. He now attends on the University of Minnesota Medical Center's Hematopathology and Flow Cytometry services. Dr. Linden continues to have a strong interest in plasma cell and other hematopoietic neoplasms and enjoys research that applies his clinical skills to improving clinical laboratory diagnoses and predicting clinical outcomes. More specifically, he is investigating optimum diagnostic methods for monitoring residual disease in myeloma patients and developing diagnostic tests to predict chemotherapeutic sensitivity of the neoplastic plasma cells. In addition, he greatly values resident/fellow education and mentorship.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Linden,Robert W. McKenna
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.