All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe famed movie-car builder explains how to use a plasma cutter for custom metal fabrication. Includes basic, advanced, and CNC cutting procedures as well as how to draft and design components for racing and custom-car building. It discusses safety procedures, troubleshooting, and professional tips, and includes examples from Eddie Paul's world- famous custom shop.
- Author BiographyEddie Paul is the owner of Customs by Eddie Paul, the automotive division of E.P. Industries, Inc., specializing in custom cars, rods, trucks, motorcycles and restorations.
- Author(s)Eddie Paul
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, diagrams, charts
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine7 mm
Most relevant reviews
- acesheds1764608 Aug, 2013by
Excellent concise book bought as an instruction/education book for my wife, however I have read it too and found it to be most useful.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.