All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an account of the origins, events and outcome of the Battle of Plassey in 1757, a victory which t only established the reputation of Clive of India, but also ensured British pre-eminence in India. The battle has gone down in history as a success against almost ridiculous odds. The book is illustrated with detailed maps and diagrams, and with contemporary drawings and prints.
- Author BiographyPeter Harrington is Curator of the Anne S. K. Brown Military Collection at Brown University Library in Providence, Rhode Island, USA. A native of Manchester, England, his research interests include the archaeology of the English Civil War, and artists and war. He has written numerous articles and books.
- Author(s)Peter Harrington
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/10/1994
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Military Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteb&w photographs, colour illustrations, diagrams, maps
- Weight361 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.