All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Veeder and Bobby Maves are back at it, two years after the events of Dove Season-they're t exactly the luckiest guys in the Imperial Valley, but, hey, they win more fights than they lose. Settled on his own farmland and living like a true family man after years of irresponsible fun, Jimmy's got a straight life cut out for him. But he's kcking years off that life thanks to fun-yet-dangerous Bobby's booze-addled antics-especially w that Bobby is single, volatile as ever, and bored as hell. When Bobby's teenage daughter goes missing, he and Jimmy take off on a misadventure that starts out as merely unfortunate and escalates to downright calamitous. Bobby won't hesitate to kick a hornets' nest to get the girl to safety, but when the rescue mission goes riotously sideways, the duo's grit-and loyalty to each other-is put to the test.
- Author BiographyJohnny Shaw is the author of the novels Dove Season: A Jimmy Veeder Fiasco and Big Maria. He is also the editor of the online fiction quarterly Blood & Tacos. Johnny received his MFA in screenwriting from UCLA and over the course of his writing career has seen his screenplays optioned, sold, and produced. For the last dozen years, Johnny has taught screenwriting. He has lectured at both Santa Barbara City College and UC Santa Barbara. Johnny lives in Portland, Oregon, with his wife, artist Roxanne Patruznick.
- Author(s)Johnny Shaw
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Jimmy Veeder Fiasco
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.