All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOffering complete and in-depth data and information on plastics extrusion, this practical handbook presents the techlogy of the subject rather than the theory. Presents an overview of extrusion techlogy as applied to the operation of extrusion systems and the design of tooling and equipment for use in the process. Provides basic technical information on the behavior of polymer and plastics materials in the extrusion process. Contains tool descriptions that provide a basis for the analysis of existing product lines as examples for the design of new systems. Includes illustrations of and background material on control systems for the extruder and extrusion process.
- Author(s)Sidney Levy
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note318ill.8tabs.
- Weight690 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Revised byJames F. Carley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.