All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of coming into being in Greek philosophy is investigated mostly by specialists in language analysis and philological science. Plato versus Parmenides, Robert J. Roecklein brings to the fore Plato's refutation of Parmenides' argument in his famous dialogue by that name. Roecklein offers an unprecedented exposition of the dialogue the Parmenides, and seeks to illuminate a political dimension in Parmenides' early formulations of the challenges made to the reality of coming into being in nature.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Roecklein is a lecturer in rhetoric and political philosophy at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College.
- Author(s)Robert J. Roecklein
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight485 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.