All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is designed for students who are undertaking the serious study of Plato for the first time. The author aims to provide a method for students to engage with the dialogues as actively as the actual participants are engaged, and to offer scholars an account of the significance of the dramatic and literary form of the dialogues.
- Author BiographyKenneth M. Sayre is professor of philosophy at the University of Notre Dame and the author of many books and articles, including Parmenides Lesson, also published by the University of Notre Dame Press.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Sayre
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight476 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.