All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPat-a-cake and peek-a-boo. You see me and I see you! Celebrate baby s busy day with this fun and playful book. Babies will enjoy and respond to the happy sounds, joyful movements, and vivid black-and-white photos of babies depicted. Gurgle, babble, grunt, and coo. Watch how Daddy waves to you! A rollicking playtime book to delight babies, parents, and caregivers.Happy Healthy Baby SeriesWhat can baby do today? Move . . . and reach, play, eat, cuddle, and rest. The books in the Happy Healthy Baby series include appealing black-and-white photographs of babies and whimsical full-color illustrations that capture the moments and moods of baby s day. Little ones will love the photos of baby faces, and the rhythm and rhyme will hold baby s attention. Giggle, wiggle, head to toe. Tap and clap and rock and roll! Busy babies grow healthy and strong as they move about, discovering the many things they can do! As the books are shared with them, babies absorb concepts of love, safety, and confidence. At times lively, at times gentle, these sturdy-format baby board books reflect what every parent wants: a happy, healthy baby. Includes tips for parents and care providers. A perfect gift for baby showers, newborns, and birthdays.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Verdick is the author of more than 40 highly acclaimed books for children and teens, including books in the Happy Healthy Baby and Toddler Tools board book series, the Best Behavior series for young children, and the Laugh & Learn series for preteens. Her most recent titles include Reach (Happy Healthy Baby), On-the-Go Time (Toddler Tools), Bystander Power (Laugh & Learn), and The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents). Elizabeth s daughter and son are the inspiration for nearly everything she writes. She lives with her husband, two children, and five pets near St. Paul, Minnesota.Marjorie Lisovskis is the editorial director at Free Spirit Publishing. Along with the Happy Healthy Baby series, she is the coauthor (with Elizabeth Verdick) of How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger. She has been writing and editing books and activities for children for more than 30 years and has a special interest in creating books that help young children see themselves as confident, capable, and loved. Marjorie has two grown children and three grandchildren. She lives with her husband in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick,Marjorie Lisovskis
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHappy Healthy Baby
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.