All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOversized illustrations, easy instruction and callout tips and quizzes make for a perfect recipe for vice chess players to quickly improve and start winning games! P lay Better Chess Today! is perfect for players who have learned the basics and are ready to take their game to the next level and start winning games. This skill-building manual has more than 100 oversized diagrams that show how to exploit the strengths of each piece and defend against its weaknesses.
- Author BiographyRosalyn B. Katz is an avid chess player, the author of a bill to place chess into elementary schools in New Jersey at the second grade level, and the author of two successful books on chess, Play Better Chess and Start Playing Chess.
- Author(s)David Bar Katz,Rosalyn Katz
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.