All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe founders of a respected Silicon Valley advisory firm study legendary category-creating companies and reveal a groundbreaking discipline called category design.Winning today isn't about beating the competition at the old game. It's about inventing a whole new game--defining a new market category, developing it, and dominating it over time. You can't build a legendary company without building a legendary category. If you think that having the best product is all it takes to win, you're going to lose.In this farsighted, pioneering guide, the founders of Silicon Valley advisory firm Play Bigger rely on data analysis and interviews to understand the inner workings of category kings --companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Uber, and IKEA--that give us new ways of living, thinking, or doing business, often solving problems we didn't kw we had.In Play Bigger, the authors assemble their findings to introduce the new discipline of category design. By applying category design, companies can create new demand where ne existed, conditioning customers' brains so they change their expectations and buying habits. While this discipline defines the tech industry, it applies to every kind of industry and even to personal careers.Crossing the Chasm revolutionized how we think about new products in an existing market. The Invator's Dilemma taught us about disrupting an aging market. Now, Play Bigger is transforming business once again, showing us how to create the market itself.
- Author(s)Al Ramadan,Christopher Lochhead,Dave Peterson
- PublisherHarper Business
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Business
- Read bySean Pratt
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time486
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.