All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures works including A Cross for Easter - a whodunnit set on New Providence Island, The Bahamas; Master Thief - a Euro-Bahamian folk tale; and Sunday, Funday - the story of a tense but illuminating afteron in the life of a rum drinking construction worker, Hezekiah Pratt.
- Author BiographyBahamian Telcine Turner attended Queen's College and the Government High School, New Providence; the University of the West Indies, Jamaica; and Northwestern University on a fellowship award. Woman Take Two, written during Miss Turner's last quarter at Northwestern, in 1973, was one of the winners of the Playwriting Prize in the University of the West Indies Twenty-fifth Anniversary Literary Competition in 1975. She is married to Bahamian artist James O. Rolle. Telcine Turner has taught briefly at high-school level, at the former Bahamas Teachers' College, The College of the Bahamas and is now a part-time educator and freelance writer. Her other Macmillan titles are two collections of children's short stories, Once Below a Time and Climbing Clouds.
- Author(s)Telcine Turner
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleMacmillan Caribbean Writers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Caribbean
- Weight129 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.