All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay Therapy with Families: A Collaborative Approach to Healing provides a unique approach for helping families, outlining an in-depth review of play and its relevancy to healing for children and families. Family therapy, family play therapy, filial and theraplay models, and a sandtray intervention for adoptive families are presented as current and researched models of play therapy.
- Author BiographyNancy Riedel Bowers, RSW, Rpt-S, PhD, holds positions within the seminary and faculty of social work at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada. Nancy holds the position of APT-continuing education provider and is a registered supervisor with APT and CACPT.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight304 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNancy Riedel Bowers
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.