Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is essential reading for all those involved in the Psychology of the Child.
- Author BiographyA short biography of Margaret Lowenfeld, and the pioneering work of the Institute of Child Psychology and the Margaret Lowenfeld Trust, are detailed on the Press website.
- Author(s)Margaret Lowenfeld
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight382 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.