All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay to Win offers nprofit leaders the help they need todevelop their organization s unique competitive advantagesand to use the power of competitive strategies to build theirorganization s capacity for advancing its mission. This bookoffers a clear description of competition and discusses itspractical, ethical, and political ramifications within thenprofit sector. It demonstrates how, by being a more effectivecompetitor, a nprofit can enhance its chances for bothprogrammatic and financial success. Play to Win is filledwith practical tools for assessing a nprofit s position inthe marketplace and developing winning competitive strategies. Read a Charity Chanel review: http://charitychannel.com/publish/templates/?a=4864&z=25 2006 Terry McAdam Award Horable Mention: http://www.allianceonline.org/publications/mcadam06.page
- Author BiographyDavid La Piana is founder of La Piana Associates, Inc., aconsulting firm specializing in helping foundations and nonprofitorganizations address the strategic issues they face. He has alsobeen an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco'sInstitute for Nonprofit Organization Management and a lecturer atthe Haas School of Business at the University of California,Berkeley. He spent the first eighteen years of his career directlymanaging nonprofit organizations and speaks to nonprofit leaders asa peer.
Michaela Hayes is a senior manager with La PianaAssociates. She has more than twenty years of experience in helpingorganizations use marketing and communications strategies tostrengthen their mission advancement.
- Author(s)David La Piana,Michaela Hayes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.