All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMusic for 15 popular songs ranges in styles from jazz and blues to swing, Dixieland, bop, Latin, boogie woogie, and rock. Plus, downloadable MP3s allow ter saxophonists to play along with a current Broadway musician. Each song is recorded three ways: 1. Practice playing melody or harmony with the title tracks, MP3s 1 15, marked TT.2. Practice playing melody with harmony accompaniment, MP3s 16 30, marked HT.3. Practice playing harmony with melody accompaniment, MP3s 31 45, marked MT.These rehearsal routines are comparable to playing a 25-minute set with a live stage band!
- Author BiographyMaurice Bugs Bower is a record company president, composer, music arranger, producer, publisher, and recipient of two Grammy awards.For more than 35 years, Jeff Lange has been a music performer in a multitude of genres and a music educator at levels from elementary to university.
- Author(s)Dr Bugs Bower
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.