All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book that is also a play mat! The perfect velty package for preschoolers and toddlers alike. The pop-up storybook unfolds and transforms into a 3-D seascape play mat, revealing a pop-up pirate ship, mermaid island, and shipwreck. There are also press-out pirate characters, rowing boats, and sea creatures everything you need for a sensational swashbuckling adventure!
- Author BiographyCorina Fletcher is an award-winning designer who specializes in pop-up books and paper engineering. She studied at Central St. Martins School of Art and the Royal College of Art. Her more recent work includes pop-up editions of Lauren Child s hugely popular books and Oliver Jeffers s Lost and Found. Britta Teckentrup studied illustration and fine art at St. Martin s College and the Royal College of Art in London. She has created more than thirty books, and her work has been translated into twenty languages. Her illustrations have appeared in magazines, on housewares, clothes, and packaging. Britta Teckentrup now lives and works in Berlin with her artist husband, their young son, and their cat.
- Author(s)Corina Fletcher
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Illustrator(s)Britta Teckentrup
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Toy
- Format DetailsPop-up book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.