All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo blondes have more fun? Back in the golden years of Playboy magazine, it seems like all the bunnies had more fun - building sandcastles in the buff, romping on tiger skin rugs or starting a mischievous pillow fight. From Playboy's classic archives comes a trilogy of pocket-sized volumes that celebrate hair color and the girls who kw how to put it to such good use. Whether sun-kissed gold, bombshell brown or fire-engine red, every stripe of bunny is quintessentially captured in these timeless colour photographs from the 50's, 60's and early 70's. A spot-on introduction by former Playboy Advisor columnist Jim Petersen and wilty quotes sprinkled throughout complete each affordable title, And with 80 images by some of Playboy's most revered photographers packed into each book, this is the perfect holiday gift for the swinging single in us all.
- Author BiographyJim Peterson is former editor of The Playboy Advisor and longtime employee of Playboy. He is the author of Playboy: 50 Years of Photographs.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight480 g
- Width157 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJim Petersen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.