All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book carefully develops the perspective of nprofit organizations as social capital assets and agents of public policy within a principal-agent framework. It shows the practical as well as managerial and marketing advantages of such an approach, one that can lead to serious questions about many of the existing views that all nprofits result from market or government failure. Bryce provides a more positive, cross-national and inclusive perspective on these organizations that applies across all of their disciplines and in developed or developing countries alike.
- Author BiographyHERRINGTON J. BRYCE Life of Virginia Professor of Business Administration and Affiliate of the Thomas Jefferson Public Policy Program at the College of William and Mary, USA. He is author of Financial and Strategic Management for Nonprofit Organizations.
- Author(s)Herrington J. Bryce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.