All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParakeets are amazing feathered friends. They learn tricks and they can even talk to us. Through accessible text, readers learn what kind of work needs to be done to keep a parakeet as a petfrom cleaning its cage to letting it fly for exercise. Detailed brilliant photographs show just how much fun these birds can be. The book includes a picture glossary and words to kw list.
- Author(s)Katie Kawa
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePet Corner
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width199 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.