Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA romantic comedy about love and learning to let go. Perfect for fans of Sarra Manning, Ellie Adams and Rosie Blake. Grace Surtees has everything carefully under control - her work life, her home life and her love life - especially her love life. But then her boss hires Tate Saunders, a brash American, to spice up the gallery tours his company provides. Messy and fond of breaking rules, Tate explodes into her tidy existence like a paintball, and Grace hates everything about him...doesn't she? Because, for Grace, the alternative would be simply too terrifying to contemplate: to love Tate rather than hate him would mean leaping out of her comfort zone, and Grace's devotion to order hides some long-kept secrets...secrets she's sure someone like Tate Saunders could never accept or understand. Discover Hazel Osmond's other vels, Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?, The Mysterious Miss Mayhew and The First Time I Saw Your Face.
- Author BiographyHazel Osmond has been an advertising copywriter for nearly twenty years, working on a variety of accounts, from house builders to building societies; furniture stores to museums. She has won the Woman & Home short story competition sponsored by Costa and the Yeovil short story prize, and her first romantic comedy Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?', was shortlisted for the Romantic Comedy of the Year by the UK's Romantic Novelists' Association in 2012. She has gone on to write three further romantic comedies and a range of short stories published in magazines. Northumberland is her home and, when not writing, she is a pain to live with.
- Author(s)Hazel Osmond
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight366 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.