All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor an aspiring jazz instrumentalist, playing pia is one of the most important skills for developing a jazz vocabulary. Bob Mintzer is a rewned jazz composer, arranger, saxophonist, pianist, bandleader, educator and member of the group, the Yellowjackets. His new book is designed for the instrumentalist who is t an accomplished pia player but wants to acquire basic jazz pia skills and jazz vocabulary. The book includes etudes that make players aware of the sound, texture, cause, effect and function of jazz chords and harmony. The 22 pia etudes feature a variety of styles, tempos, chord progressions and a the book also includes a chord voicing glossary. Mintzer offers a practical guide with a realistic approach.
- Author(s)Bob Mintzer
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.