All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that playing outdoors can be hugely beneficial to a young child's development and learning? In this engaging and stimulating guide for practitioners, Ros Garrick considers every aspect of outdoor play - from its rationale in early childhood education, to incorporating it successfully into the curriculum and assessing its wider implications for teaching and learning. Drawing on the expertise of a variety of national and international sources, a list of useful organizations and agencies is also provided.
- Author BiographyRos Garrick is Principal Lecturer in the Children 's Workforce at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Ros Garrick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleClassmates S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date17/02/2009
- Weight91 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.