All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith a 17-point lead and just minutes to go, Rick Dockery provided what was arguably the worst single performance in the history of the NFL. Overnight, he became a national laughing stock and, of course, was immediately dropped by the Browns and shunned by all other teams. But all Rick kws is football, and he insists that his agent, Arnie, finds a team that needs him. Against ermous odds, Arnie finally locates just such a team and informs Rick that, miraculously, he can in fact w be a starting quarterback - for the mighty Panthers of Parma, Italy. Rick reluctantly agrees to play for them - at least until a better offer comes along - and heads off to Italy. He kws thing about Parma (t even where it is), has never been to Europe, and doesn't speak or understand a word of Italian. The land of opera, fine wines, extremely small cars, romance and football america certainly holds a few surprises for Rick Dockery.
- Author BiographyJohn Grisham is the author of twenty-two novels, one work of non-fiction, a collection of short stories, and a novel for young readers. He is on the Board of Directors for the Innocence Project in New York and is the Chairman on the Board of Directors for the Mississippi Innocence Project at the Mississippi School of Law. He lives in Virginia and Mississippi. His website is www.johngrisham.co.uk.
- Author(s)John Grisham
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.