All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn particular, this book uses alternative theoretical perspectives to focus on how young children are 'doing' gender in kindergarten classroom. Rather than relying exclusively on biological and socialization theories of gender construction, Blaise breaks down theoretical barriers with new understandings of how gender is socially and politically constructed by young children.
- Author BiographyMindy Blaise is Assistant Professor at RMIT University, Australia. She is also a Research Fellow at the Centre for Equity and Innovation in Early Childhood at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Mindy Blaise
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChanging Images of Early Childhood
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.