All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlaying The Game offers readers the first detailed, inside look at exactly how the athletic recruiting game is played by coaches, prospective students, parents, administrators, admission officers, and even college presidents in the Ivy League and its Division III counterpart, the NESCAC. Here is the inside story on why this specialized process has caused so much controversy on campus and off.
- Author BiographyChris Lincoln is a former recruited college athlete who passed up a full soccer scholarship to the University of New Hampshire to play soccer and hockey at Middlebury College. He lives in Thetford, Vermont. Jay Fiedler is a starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. He lives in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Chris Lincoln
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationWhite River Junction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Weight385 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byJay Fiedler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.