All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpanded new edition of an established classic. BRIDGE WORLD said of the first edition: 'is as good a quiz book as has ever appeared...Instead of examples of well-kwn ideas, the author presents truly practical situations...the questions emphasise those aspects of bridge play that are truly important at the table. Our quibbles with the analysis are mir, and we recommend the book as outstanding of its kind.'
- Author BiographyRon Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.