All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume Ten in Methuen's highly successful series of Plays by Women provides the second selection of international plays by theatre director Annie Castledine. It encompasses Diana Quick's adaptation of Simone de Beauvoir's The Woman Destroyed, Tinch Minter's translation of Elfriede Jelinek's Nora, Claire Luckham's The Choice, winner of the Martini Regional Theatre Award for Best New Play of 1992 and Weldon Rising by American writer and Mobil-award winner, Phyllis Nagy.
- Author BiographyAnnie Castledine was born in 1939 and brought up in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. She was Artistic Director of the Derby Playhouse from 1987-1990 and Associate Artistic Director of Theatr Clywd from 1985-7. Awards include: the Bass Charrington London Fringe Award for Best Ensemble and Best Director for From the Mississippi Delta, and Time Out Award for Best Director for Pioneers in Ingolstadt and Purgatory in Ingolstadt, Time Out Critics Choice for And All The Children Cried.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/1994
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitlePlay Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byAnnie Castledine
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.