All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToddlers will love learning about playtime with the interactive images in this board book that features bristly pigs on a play farm, the velvety ear of a stuffed elephant, a toy disaur's scaly skin, and more of their favorite toys and games, with appealing touch-and-feel elements on every spread that help build sensory development as well as language and reading readiness. A sparkly jacket encourages toddlers to pick up the book, the bright bold interior pages help them develop object recognition, and the descriptive text builds their language skills making this series a favorite for both parents and children.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDK Touch and Feel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width163 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Touch-and-feel book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.