All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSitting down to write a play can be a daunting experience and many a script has remained unwritten for fear of trying. Debunking the idea that there is a right way or wrong way to write a play, this title sets out to demystify the process, guiding the reader every step of the way from page to stage and beyond.
- Author(s)Christopher William Hill
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.