Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionJamie is a gifted child with an illness that could end his life at anytime. Yet he manages to change the lives of people who he meets and also his quest to find his father, he accomplishes and also finds he has grandparents. The Hunt's soon learn that Jamie has a love that is special, you could say unconditional to say the least. A new meaning to life, slowly unfolds and the unselfish willingness from a small child emerges. Yet there are times of tears and times of laughter, the good and bad times, and of course the vacation that Jamie and the whole family took. One of several trips Jamie takes. Each day brings to life a new experience and new meaning. How precious life is.
- Author BiographyBorn June 25, 1945 in Dayton, Ohio. Attended Residence Park Elementary School from 1950-1959. In September 1960, attended Nettie Roth High School for one year. November 1961, Faith, her mother and two brothers: Larry and Michael and six-week-old sister Hope, left Ohio to move to California. June 1964, graduated from Santa Monica High School, then went on to a trade school to learn to operate a comptometer. Over the years worked in many different office jobs. In 1966, married and three children, two girls and one boy. Was divorced in 1976. In 1970 I started to work for General Telephone and left October 1988. Worked off and on at various jobs till 1992, then left California and went to Kentucky. There I met a group of people who called themselves Sabbathtarians, which means Sabbath Keepers or one who worships on the seventh day or Sabbath day. I still reside with this group to this very day. In 2003, I lost my son in a car accident. The support I received from the church members helps me deal with my loss. Near of the end of the year 2004, Richard Dugan noticed I enjoyed writing and made a suggestion to try to write a book. So henceforth, Please Don't Break An Angels Heart was written. I hope that all who read this book will enjoy it.
- Author(s)Faith I Ford
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.