Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of light verse, which is NOT a cookbook, but provides perfect seasoning for life. Written with lilt and laughter, insight and discrimination, Please Pass the Salt is the perfect gift for your spouse, neighbor, or mother-in-law as well as the couple celebrating their 50th or one just starting out.
- Author BiographyBetty Billipp grew up in Mamaroneck, New York, and attended Wilson College in Chambersberg, Pennsylvania for two years before wedding her World War II Naval officer, Gordon K. Billipp, to whom she was married for 65 years. The couple raised four sons and claim seven grandchildren, five great grandchildren and still counting. Mrs. Billipp lives and writes in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Betty Billipp
- PublisherEliot House Productions
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEliot House Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Roy Doty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.