All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegetables have moved from the side dish to the main plate, grains celebrated with colour and flair. It's a revolution that is bold, inspiring and ever-expanding. Yotam Ottolenghi's Plenty changed the way people cook and eat. Its focus on vegetable dishes, with the emphasis on flavour, original spicing and freshness of ingredients, caused a revolution t just in this country, but the world over. Plenty More picks up where Plenty left off, with 150 more dazzling vegetable-based dishes, this time organised by cooking method. Grilled, baked, simmered, cracked, braised or raw, the range of recipe ideas is stunning. With recipes including Alphonso mango and curried chickpea salad, Membrillo and stilton quiche, Buttermilk-crusted okra, Lentils, radicchio and walnuts with manuka honey, Seaweed, ginger and carrot salad, and even desserts such as Baked rhubarb with sweet labneh and Quince poached in pomegranate juice, this is the cookbook that everyone has been waiting for.
- Author BiographyYotam Ottolenghi is a cookery writer and chef-patron of the Ottolenghi delis and NOPI restaurant. He writes a weekly column in the Guardian's Weekend magazine and has published five bestselling cookbooks: NOPI: THE COOKBOOK co-authored with Ramael Scully, PLENTY and PLENTY MORE (his collection of vegetarian recipes) and, co-authored with Sami Tamimi, OTTOLENGHI: THE COOKBOOK and JERUSALEM. Yotam has made two Mediterranean Feasts series' for More 4, along with a BBC4 documentary, Jerusalem on a Plate. http://www.ottolenghi.co.uk/
- PrizesWinner of Observer Food Monthly Awards: Readers' Award - Best New Cookbook 2015 and Specsavers National Book Awards: Food & Drink Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Yotam Ottolenghi
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight1514 g
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.