All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in a tutorial style where you work through examples that describe how you can create multimedia applications using Plone and integrate your existing multimedia resources into your website. It also tells you how to use multimedia effectively giving many ideas and best practices. This book is for Plone integrators who want to extend the core of Plone with multimedia features. It gives introduction to Plone and readers should kw how to set up a Plone site using a buildout. The book can be read and understood well without being a Python developer, though some examples have Python code included.
- Author BiographyTom Gross is a long-time Zope and Plone user and developer. Since Plone 4.0 he has been a core-contributor and he took responsibility for the rewrite of the reference browser widget. Besides his development and consultant work in Australia, Germany, and Switzerland he writes technical and philosophical (audio)books.
- Author(s)Tom Gross,Trevor Gross
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.