All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBREATHE, LET GO, PLUG IN, CONNECT! CAUTION: This book will put an end to stinking-thinking and bury the woe-is-me, life-is-hard syndrome. It will empower you to let go of everything in your life that is t working, and become the absolute best, dynamic, kick-ass version of you! How often do you feel something is missing from your life? Does bliss seem like something you only read about? Is there a little voice inside saying there has got to be more in life for me to do, feel, accomplish ? And all the self help books are so full of psychobabble and complicated plans...? Plug In Your Kick-Ass Life makes it so simple. Featuring the secrets of Denuelle Meyer's powerful 3-Part-Punch System, you'll grab hold and own your life, stop caring what others think, and get out there and rock your damn boat! All women crave and need blissful connection. It stems from many sources: those exquisite in-love moments with your mate, deep bonding moments with your girlfriends, the moments of well-being with yourself, and the connection to your true, higher purpose. These bring fulfillment and joy. This is how we wake up every day and live passionately, out loud. This is how we live a kick-ass life! Plug In Your Kick-Ass Life shows you in practical, simple steps how to get connected, get plugged in, and make the changes you are only dreaming of! How-to steps are laid out in Denuelle's fun and easy style and her heart-warming, inspiring anecdotes from clients will catapult you into action! As a certified life & career coach, wife, mother of four, business owner and real estate investor, Denuelle kws firsthand what it takes for women to have a sense of balance on one hand and momentum for personal growth on the other. Hanging up her stay-at-home cap, she achieved a Master's Degree in Mental Health counseling, then launched her dynamic coaching business, supporting and empowering women. Plug in and live YOUR kick-ass life!
- Author BiographyDenuelle Meyer lives in Pendleton, New York with her husband and four, near-perfect, never loud-and-crazy kids, papers, and lists. Oh my God, the lists! In her spare 30 seconds a day, she fantasizes about being Martha Stewart, but then poof, back to reality, so she smiles, laughs and puts on more lipstick...
- Author(s)Denuelle Meyer
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.