CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.66
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $23.57Trending at AU $25.13
About this product
- DescriptionEverything one ever wanted to kw about the beach plum -- its history, botany, nutrition, and best recipes -- is contained within this book that shows how to find, store, and use these luscious berries and includes 70 delectable dishes, ranging from appetisers through fish and meat, to deserts and beverages. Jellies and jams, entrees and side dishes, muffins and pies, grogs and brandies, they are all here. Includes delightful illustrations, a detailed bibliography, and a thorough index.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Post Mirel divides her time between Washington, D.C., and Martha's Vineyard.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Post Mirel
- PublisherPinnacle Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMarston Mills, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParnassus Imprints
- Content Note55 b/w illus
- Weight207 g
- Width190 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.