Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of our comprehensive HomeSkills DIY series, HomeSkills: Plumbing will give you power over your pipes.If you ve ever had to call a plumber, you kw firsthand that hiring a professional will cost you dearly. But saving money isn t the only major motivation behind DIY plumbing, as the well-informed routine maintenance of your systems can protect your entire home from water damage and a laundry list of other inconveniences. With HomeSkills: Plumbing, you ll gain a full understanding of the what, how, and why of plumbing work, from general theory and descriptions of the typical home plumbing system to detailed information on the most common materials, fittings, and tools. Your new set of skills sweating copper tubing, solvent-welding PVC pipe, making solid compression connections, and others will enable you to install or replace toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, garbage disposals, tubs, and much more. And you won t have to worry about staying on the cutting edge of plumbing technique: we ve included sections on modern troubleshooting and repairs, as well as all the latest materials (such as PEX tubing), with information that s guaranteed to comply with current plumbing codes. Add to that the book s 300 foolproof how-to photos and the only thing you ll find overflowing is your wallet.Check out our five other HomeSkills guides on carpentry, deck building, landscaping, tiling, and wiring.
- Author BiographyThe editors and publishers at Cool Springs Press have combined their decades of experience to create more than 30 best-selling classics on gardening, landscaping, home repair, and remodeling. With the added expertise of the United States' most knowledgeable Do It Yourself writers and photographers, our state and local gardening books are tailored to specific regional environments across the country, while our renowned series of foolproof home improvement books have long been trusted on both the bookshelf and the job site. View our full catalog at CoolSpringsPress.com or connect with us on Facebook (facebook.com/QuartoHomes), Twitter (@quartohomes), or Pinterest (pinterest.com/QuartoHomes).
- Author(s)Editors of Cool Springs Press
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleHomeskills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width211 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.